Saturday, February 13, 2010

The only thing I ask of you...

You know tomorrow is V-Day so I have my blogging folder just about exploding right now! Here are some of the nice stuff I got:

Sweater pants and top for men and women as well as couple pose with heart/gift 1L$, Cynful or CnS poses
Hearts top in black or white group gift, Sn@tch

Shirts and lingerie set are all three items from different hunts at WWI (looking for a heart, cupcake and sun)


Hearts eyes (with lens or not) subscribo gift, Frick


Gift boxes with poses for men or women 1L$, Poise

Skybox lucky board (8 minutes), La'Licious

Stuff is still piling in while I am writing this so I might do another blogpost before tomorrow, if not I just wanted to wish you all a Happy V-Day, whether you are with someone or not! Although being single for V-Day does suck... :p

Not Free:
Hair Truth

0 comments: