Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm on fire!

I've got a ton of notecards with freebies in them for you, so I chose to make lots of small posts rather than one huge!

First off is the mystery dollarbie necklace from LacieCakes. You can get it in the adult section of her store on your left when you enter it. There are camping chairs outside as well so definitely worth checking out!



This beautiful skin is a freebie from KA Design and comes in 4 different version: ebony, dark tan, sunkissed and pale. I'm wearing the sunkissed version in the pictures. As you can see the skins has beautiful flowers tatoos on it. Dunno how much longer it will be there so hurry down there! The four skins are on a table right in front of you when you walk inside the store.





*jumps back in her pile of notecards*

Non free stuff:
Shape from SOUL
Hair from ETD

2 comments:

Julieta Peccable said...

Hi Laleeta, IT´s done. Your link is in my blog ;)

Calista Janick said...

Oooh I love that necklace!!

I want to go shopping/freebie hunting sooo bad! lol.

and I hope you girls arent forgetting to send out notecards :P Last i checked we were up over 100 members \o/