Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zaara Love

As I stopped by Zaara's today, I was struck with good luck. The lucky chair was currently on the letter C! Which never happens, because Miss Cailin Navarathna just happens to be the unluckiest girl that ever hit SL. I hopped on of course, and this lovely outfit is what I got. Remember, if you want this ensemble you better go quick - it will be taken off the chair September 1st and put in its place will be a luffly new dress. So I suggest stalking the chair!
I'm also wearing the M&R Cupcakes skins that were given out as a group gift in group. I'm not sure how much longer they will be out, so search up the group to join! Remember the 250L fee to join. It's completely worth it though, with gifts like these given out left and right.
Free
Outfit: Zaara
Color Changing Pumps: Tousled
Skin: M&R Cupcakes Group - I'm not sure how much longer it's going to be in the notices, so hurry up and join before you miss out!
Not Free
Hair: Maitreya; Jades Black Pack; 200L

0 comments: