Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beloved

Aisuru Rieko a good friend of mine and owner of the Beloved store noticed me about some really nice dollarbies she has there. This marionette strings accessory that you can attach to your avatar is way cool and will be a nice addition to your look. The stockings I'm wearing are also a dollarbie at her store and come in black as well.

The strings don't come with a pose though, but still damn classy! :)



While there do hang around in her store, it's rather small but she has great stuffs like for example this mystic grass she sells for only 50l. I loved it so much I put it on my land.


Other freebies bloggers feel free to spread the word!

Stuff we blogged about before:
Dress and scarf from Happy Happy group gift (previous post)

Non free stuff:

1 comments:

Aisuru Rieko said...

d'awww. thank you so much for the kind words. <3