Monday, September 22, 2008

Thuper!

That's my way of saying super. Because i'm thuper special. Our reader Miang will know what i'm talking about when I say that. Anyways, here are the finds before I start sharing my colorful language with you all.

The cropped hoodie and skinneh jeans are a freebie from Pink Outfitters for only a limited time. So get running! Mai skin is from the lucky chair that i'm a bit late on blogging, (La Sylphide), but its still teh gorgeous. Muchos thanks to Terri from Bear's & Terri's SL Blog. for tping me in and letting me grab it. They're a newer freebie blog, so stop by and check out their finds as well!

Free
Outfit: Pink Outfitters
Skin: La Sylphide lucky chair

Not Free
Hurr: Deviant Kitties; 200L

2 comments:

Miang Quan said...

You are thooo thuper! LOL!

p.s.
James Spader says "mmpf!"

Cailin Navarathna said...

LOL
icanhazhimnekkidandundermychristmastree? <33