Saturday, September 27, 2008

Reasonable Desires

I don't know what is going on with all the lingerie lately! We used to find no free lingerie and now it's like I find a gorgeous one everyday!

Anyway Alexx Usbourne the marketing manager from Reasonable Desires (sounds fancy >_<) contacted me about some goodies they had in store! By joining their group you can get the lingerie set you see in the first two pictures. Out of group slots? Then do hang out in front of their store they have tons of lucky chairs! I think I counted about 8! The last two pictures are a sample of what you can win in the lucky chair.





At the landing point click on the golden ball to join the group and make your way to the left to click on the board and get your group gift. Then head outside the store in front of the entrance to find the lucky chairs.

Non free stuff:

0 comments: