Monday, September 29, 2008

Gettin ready for Halloween.

Even if we're still a month away, designers are starting to send out some great gifts to get ready with. Katat0nik sent out this adorable dress to the group just today, the textures on it are beautiful as usual. It's only available if you're in the group and you can get an invite by spending 250L or more in the store.


Katat0nik dress




Lemania has this dollarbie skin out, called Morticia it's perfect for a darker glam look.





Lemania Skin





Important note: I wasn't sure if I was going to be blogging since Laleeta decided to take a break for a week, but it isn't fair to a lot of people. I will continue to blog and keep up with the group, Cailin may or may not I'm not sure. Anyway I hope you all stick with us through this :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky chair
[ Love Soul ] Prim Nail*Halloween2008*Purple(BOX)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nanba/226/64/27

Anonymous said...

Regarding the little comment in italics at the end: Why in the world would all of you stop blogging just because Laleeta has to take a break??? Is this really her blog?

From what I've seen, you're all good writers. Laleeta's on vacation or whatever. Now's your chance to shine. Aren't you up to it?

You have hundreds of readers who love this blog. If one writer taking a break causes a domino effect on the other two, then for Pete's sake, hire some other writers. I am so sick of seeing my favorite blogs dissolve this year. I don't want this one to be another one.

This isn't a nasty comment. I write it with love, confusion and pleading.

Calista Janick said...

No it is a group blog and Laleeta going on "Vacation" is a little bit deeper than we can say here. We're trying to do the best we can for us and for all of you, which is why I'll be blogging as much as I can, as to when the other girls will I really can't say.

We appreciate that you do love the blog as we work really hard for all of you :) But things do happen, and we're just tryin to get through it as painlessly as possible.

Thanx for reading ^^

~Calista

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creation..! I will try to use this on Halloween.