Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just a little something to Snatch!

Before I pass out on my bed for a little.. okay 5 hour nap, I thought I would share with you that Sn@tch has a new gift in the middle of the store, right behind the in store models. Very easy to see, as its one of the only white outfits there. :D Since fall is finally making an impact where I reside, ( leaves changing, the crisp temperature, apple cider and pretty much anything that includes apples.. erm, where was I?) I thought it would be best to start dressing warm in SL - what better outfit to kick start le automne? And because fall is the best season evarrrr, i've already found what my first akshool purchase of the season will be: the new Zaara jeans. *cue drooling here.* BUT. Because this is a freebie blog, I won't speak about my woes of an empty SL bank account. Now let's look at what you came for, shall we?
Free
Shoes: New group gift from Comme Il Faut. Search them inworld, join the group, and these yummy sandals will be in the notice archives.
Outfit: Snatch

Not Free
Skin: Curio; 1000L
Hair: Deviant Kitties; 200L

0 comments: