Sunday, May 31, 2009

Silvery Poppies

Oh beautifull day!
Icing, where the prettiest dresses in SL are born, has a lucky chair in the mainstore. If you are lucky enough to have your letter on the chair, you get this lovely poppies dress. The headband I am wearing with it is a freebie I picked up at the Accessory Fair at Albero. There was also a darker headband that goes well with the new Kunglers group gift dress.

dressesandstuffs
Green dress, Kunglers groupgift, 50L joining fee (search for Kunglers Fashion Design)
Headbands, 0L each, Silvery
Pizziciato Poppies dress, Lucky chair, Icing

Thank *you* for reading this & thank you to the designers for giving out these items.

Other fabulous stuff that was not free
Hair: Izzy from Truth
Skin: Hope from Tuli
Shoes: Belt Platfrom Sandals from J's
Poses: Mela's, Imperial Elegance

1 comments:

Amie Adamski said...

I was so happy I got the dress at Icing in about 30 seconds. I was just thinking the other day how I wished Icing would have a chair.

Woohoo for it actually hitting an A w/o me being there for 8 years. LOL