Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yummeh stuff <3

Okay so, chances are that you missed the $20L sale at Cheap Love Song. Don't fret, though! Their stuff is moderately priced ($50L for a shirt) and they have some cute dollarbies! Don't believe me? Just look at some of the clothes they offer!


CheapLoveSong y Free Speerit.
So you missed the sale...big deal! Check the store out anyway! And grab the freebies :)


Free Speerit has done it again. Desidelia Vella has generously given her followers in her group a stunning group gift skin. Slightly darker than her previous gift, I fell in love with it immediately. Lovely eye makeup and beautiful lips, this Kimberly felt oh so right when I put it on. Don't get me wrong, I love the previous group gift and I adore Desidelia's full-priced skins, but this skin...I think it's the darker tone...just feels like Pumpkin.


New stuffs <3
Lovely skin and eyes! These groups sure are spoiling us!


The eyes are a group gift from Tuli ($250L joining fee) and come in three colors. The fabulous Asthenia previously blogged them. Thanks, Asthe! I didn't see the notice about the eyes so I totally would've missed out on them.


This green chiffon shirt I'm wearing is a subscribo gift from Pink Outfitters! Lovely and feminine, it's a must-have for your inventory! Thank you to Alicia for giving me the heads-up on this fab find!


Pretzel Poses & Pink Outfitters
Two of the four free poses!

Pretzel Poses y Pink Outfitters
The second pair of free poses :)

The poses I'm using for this post come from a new-to-me store called Pretzel*Poses. There are some in-store freebies, but I encourage you to check out her full-priced poses as well. They're so damn adorable!



Not Free:
-Hair: Truth
-Tattoos: Otaku Designs
-Shoes: Stiletto Moody
-Jeans (pics#3 & 4): Dutch Touch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*loves you all up*

Asthenia said...

You're totally welcome fabulous Pumpkin!