Thursday, May 28, 2009

Waaah

This post is so full of fail, it went to funny & came back to fail again! I saw a beautifull dress on the feeds, searched for the store and cammed forever around in the store. I didnt find it, I was about to throw a tantrum when I touched the subscribo. Apparently the dress was a subscribo joining gift *facepalms* The sandals are also totally free from a cute little shoe shop.

BC - Waaaah
Delilah gown and dress, Subscribo gift, Ranene Olivier Couture
Sandals, 0L each, Haysuriza

I couldn't resist to their regular priced shoes either and I'm spamming you with the picture cuz I'm in loooooooove <3 (with the shoes, that is :p ) And it *is* love thursday and all!!!

Snapshot_003
Pumps, not free, Haysuriza

Thank *you* for reading this & thank you to the designers for giving out these items.

Other fabulous stuff that was not free
Hair: Victoria in Java from Truth
Lashes: Flutter lashes from Cake
Skin: Elizabeth from Tuli (previous group gift)
Poses: Lap

0 comments: