Saturday, December 13, 2008

Crystal Kingdom and PixelDolls - Limited Offer!

I saw Creamy blog about this gorgeous dollarbie gown and since it's a limited gift that should be taken out of the store soon I thought I would share it with you guys so you have a chance to get it. Thanks Creamy! 
Anyway get this gorgeous gown for 1l at Crystal Kingdom, it should be right in front of you at the landing point!

Miracle Princess 1l limited offer, Crystal Kingdom

PixelDolls sent yet another gift via its subscribo. It's a gorgeous dress in the same design as their last gift. Get down to their store and check the subscribo historic to get it!

Elizabeth dress subscribo, PixelDolls

Non free stuff:

3 comments:

C said...

It makes a great birthday outfit :)

Happy Birthday Laleeta, you make SL a better place *hugs*

Seikatsu Koba said...

I like the second dress ... 'tis nice

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cen :D !!

Seika I'm glad you like it :)