Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Camping anyone?

Yes, yes I know I've been lazy but that's because I was camping! My inventory needed to be cleaned up so I sat my butt at Hal*Hina and tada! 20 minutes later I had this really cute outfit. You get the dress in long and short. When you land at the store just go up the stairs and to your right to find the camping chair.


Next on my camping list was Magika. If you've never been there it's a great place to camp! They have lots of chairs with different prizes. I sat for 100 minutes for this hair and I'm glad I did! It left me plenty of time to IM, clean my inventory and play Tiny Empires! When you land at Magika just turn around and look at the billboard it should have a teleport that takes you directly to the camping zone.
By the way the eyes on this pic is a freebie from EyeFidelity.


Last but not least, a hunt is going on at Catty Shack Shops where you can get either money or prizes depending on what you find. Among all the prizes two caught my eyes first this very cute outfit.


And then those beautiful boots. To join the hunt just go down to Catty Shack Shops, a sign at the entrance of the shop shows you what you are looking for.


*jumps back on the wild horse that is freebie hunting*
Yeeeeeeeeha!

Non free stuff:

Shape from SOUL
Skin from Crimson Shadow


4 comments:

Cailin Navarathna said...

How long is that hunt going on?!

/me jumps on Laleeta and forces the answer out of her.

Cailin Navarathna said...

And by the way.. Is that a new skin I see?

Anonymous said...

*sobs when she realizes that Cailin is not reading her blog*
And I think it's a whole week so :D
I got a Kitty furniture too with cute poses. I put it next to the cupcakes. I still have lots of prizes to find out though ^^

Cailin Navarathna said...

\o/ And I read yours right after this one, and realized that you did indeed get a new skin. xD And thank GOD I have a week.. I really don't want to miss a hunt. I miss freebie blogging! <3