Thursday, July 17, 2008

News!

Today I met one of our reader so I thought I'd say hi to her, hi Emerald!

Anyway as some of you might have noticed we added a section other freebies blogs with the blog Free Second. Do check it out :]

If you want your blog to be there just IM Calista or Cailin in world so they can have a look at your blog first ^^

Why not me? That's because I'm gonna be away for a whole month starting today! Therefore only Calista and Cailin will be blogging from now on until I'm back!

Have fun one and all!

~Laleeta~


3 comments:

Erinn said...

WOO HOO! My 15 minutes of someone else's blog fame! Thanks!

Not only that, I finally got to meet one of my favorite bloggers. I felt like I should've asked you for your autograph or something.

I finally got that [stream of curse words] prize chair dress -- it was worth it tho, not to mention an appropriate way to kill time while watching Project Runway!

Shoot, I need to create an SL blog account here. Sorry you get my RL face in this comment.

Safe travels - have fun!
Emerald Wynn
(Erinn)

Cailin Navarathna said...

ZOMG I'M GOING TO MISS YOU. <3
You better come back to SL exactly a month from now or me and Calista will think you left us. xD

Natasha Burke said...

Aww, take care and see you in about a month! <3