Monday, November 17, 2008

Freebie goodness!

Imagine my joy as a sweet gift found it's way into my inventory. Little miss sweet pea, Elettra Gausman of *OC* ORAGE Creations dropped her new group gift for her devotees! Perfect for the cold months ahead, this hat, scarf and bangle set are sure to keep you nice and toasty!



They're sure to make heads turn as you find yourself racing down a mountain on skis, making figure eights on a frozen pond…or sitting beside a roaring fire with a cup of hot cocoa, like me! Seriously…you do NOT want to see me attempt any winter sports. I'd probably leave corpses behind, I'm such a klutz.



I paired my new winter digs with these smart-looking pants that I got during the Vain Inc. ghost hunt, and a cute sweater that I got at ETD's sale (still going strong!). My boots are the bottom portion of my beloved *League* boots (far left pic only). I seriously love this warm ski-bunny look that Miss Elettra is setting us up for. If you haven't already joined her subscribo, go by her store and browse around. I'm sure you'll find something that will suit you mood and personality! She has some GORGEOUS gowns! If you like what you see, join her group and get the great gift! Be sure to stay in her group/subscribo because she might just drop off a gift when you least expect it!



The gorgeous eyes are an in-store freebie that I snagged from Ebi Skins! When you're in the store, look on one of the walls because there are not one, not two, not even three but SEVEN free sets of eyes, and they're all for you!


***Fabulous Freebies:
-Scarf, hat & bangles: *OC* ORAGE Creations - $0L (group gift)
-Green Satin Shirt: *OC* ORAGE Creations - $0L (in-store freebie)
-Hair: ETD - $1L
-Cute Silver Ballet Shoes (color changing): *OC* ORAGE Creations - $10L (almost free and super cute!)

-Pants: M&R Cupcakes - $0L (Vain Inc. ghost hunt)
-Eyes: Ebi Skins - $0L (in-store gift)

***Fabulous Non-freebies:
-Sweater: ETD - $30L
-Skin: Celestial Studios - $500L (half off!)

0 comments: