Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Seldom Blue and Sanu

I think I've told you before, I love when a designer drops a folder on me with some of the gifts they have in store! Today I logged in and I had a folder from Sanura Sakai, the owner of Sanu a jewelry store with some gorgeous things.

Here is a picture of the dollarbies in the store. You can't actually see them but I'm also wearing earrings. You can buy each piece of this jewelry set for 1l at Sanu. Look for them to your left after you've entered the store.

Earrings, necklace, lip piercing and tiara 1l, Sanu

At first I had some doubt about this lingerie/swimsuit I'm wearing. I mean, zebra theme? Turns out I actually love it! It's really nicely done and not tacky at all. Get this at Seldom Blue for 0l, at the landing point turn right to get to Seldom Blue and the swimsuit should be on your right at the entrance.

Swimsuit/lingerie 0l, Seldom Blue

While in Seldom Blue do look around and get the other freebies, I think we've blogged about them before but you might have missed them!

Non free stuff:

0 comments: