Friday, November 7, 2008

Go (sk)inSane!

Hello Cupcakes!

Yes, I have another post about skin. I just can't get enough of them.

A sweet girl by the name of Lois Millgrove let me in on a little secret. Her store, SkinSane, is having a buy one, get one free sale for skins!



Her store is new, so there aren't a whole lot of skins to choose from, but what's there is lovingly made and is promising indeed!

I am very impressed with her dollarbie skin (no longer available, sorry guys!), and I know that I will be back for more!

While there, be sure to pick up these cool dollarbie eyes! (First pic below)







Let's give this budding talent some business, people! I expect great things from this gal in the future.


(Above) Lois Millgrove, owner of SkinSane, wearing her Rainbow Purple skin.

Fabulous Non-Freebies:
-Everything in this post (sorry...I'll do another post with freebies coming out the yin-yang!)

0 comments: