Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gobble gobble hunt going on!

Hello Cupcakes! So! You thought all the hunt fun was over just because we're in November now? As if!

Right now at Lemania, there is a turkey hunt going on, just in time for Thanksgiving! Now I know some of you might be asking "What the heck is 'Thanksgiving'?" (I'm talking to you, non-US folk!) Well, it all started in 1620. Blah blah blah the pilgrims, blah blah blah Indians, blah blah blah religious freedom, blah blah blah food. Pay no attention to the part that history preferred to gloss over (i.e. the part about the pilgrims nearly wiping out the indigenous folk with diseases and the like) and simply concentrate on the food.

Anyhoo, Lemania is celebrating T-giving with a turkey hunt. What are in the turkeys, you ask? Clothes, shoes, skins, oh my!

I'm absolutely horrid at most hunts...but does that stop me? Absolutely not! Usually, I'll drag my boyfriend to a hunt. He doesn't care if it's women's clothes or skin up for grabs; he simply loves the thrill of finding these treasures!

Below are some of the clothing you will find in the turkeys. This first set of pictures shows me wearing a gorgeous yellow gold dress and shoes. The dress is inside one turkey and the shoes are inside another one.







**Fabulous Freebies:
-Dress: Lemania - $1L
-Shoes: Lemania - $1L
-Skin: Symphony Skins - $0L (from Vain Inc ghost hunt)
-Bracelets: EarthStones - $0L (from Jewelry Fair '08)

**Fabulous Non-freebies:
-Hair: ETD
-Lashes: Aphrodite Creations





**Fabulous Freebies:
-Dress: Lemania
-Shoes: Lemania
-Skin: Symphony Skins

**Fabulous Non-freebies:
-Hair: ETD
-Lashes: Aphrodite Creations







Yes, yes. I have chicken legs. It's okie though 'cause Rylan still loves me.

**Fabulous Freebies:
-Dress: Lemania
-Skin: Symphony Skins

**Fabulous Non-freebies:
-Hair: ETD
-Lashes: Aphrodite Creations
-Shoes: ETD







I'm not sure if this dress is meant to have an Asian flair...of course, it might just be the hairstyle I'm wearing, but whatev. I think it works.

**Fabulous Freebies:
-Dress: Lemania
-Skin: Symphony Skins

**Fabulous Non-freebies:
-Hair: ETD
-Lashes: Aphrodite Collections
-Shoes: ETD

Lemania's hunt goes on until November 30th, so you have plenty of time...but I wouldn't suggest procrastinating (like I do most of the time). :-D

0 comments: