Monday, November 3, 2008

Be oBscene!

I love skins. They are my main vice in SL. Well, skins and hair. And clothes. And shoes. Okay, well maybe I have a bit of a problem, but I don't need YOU judging me, okay?! Just kidding. Anyhoo, [The oBscene] has some awesome freebie skins available for your pleasure.

The freebie pack comes with three shades for whatever mood you're in. Check out the eye makeup! Gotta love it!

Amber:



Diamond:



Quartz:



I was hoping to see an "onyx" one, since not everyone likes lighter skins, but who knows! Maybe future freebies from this fun and fresh skin store will include a darker option!

The cute blue skirt I'm wearing is a dollarbie from a shop called...get ready for this...Skanks R Us. [SRU] for short. The name alone had me hooked from the get-go.


Anyway, back to the skirt. There is a pyramid of freebies (mostly this skirt in different colors) in the corner by the poses. Grab a different colored skirt for each day if your heart so desires!


I wasn't too sure what to wear with my skirt, so I began digging in my inventory and found a great freebie from Rare Breed---this fishnet shirt. It comes in several options: long sleeved, short sleeved, undershirt, jacked, shirt, which I love. Even though I got this awesome shirt a while back...surprise, ladies! It's still here! Only thing is...make sure you have something to wear *under* this shirt, as the pasties I'm wearing are not included! :-D



Fabulous Freebies:
-Shirt: Rare Breed ($0L)
-Skirt: Skanks R Us ($1L)
-Skin: The oBscene ($0L for pack of three)

Fabulous Non-Freebies:
-Boots: *League* ($325L)
-Lashes: The oBscene ($100L)
-Hair: ETD ($25L for a pack of five)
-Bracelet: ::GRD:: (honestly...I forgot how much this was. Sorry.)

0 comments: