Thursday, November 20, 2008

PixelDoll, Katat0nik and Crimson Shadow

Hello everyone! I dunno if I've been out of it but I didn't find anything blog worthy in the last few days... But that's over now!

As usual you can always count on PixelDolls' subscribo to drop something gorgeous on you. This teal ensemble is something I would have gladly spent lindens on! It comes with different cuffs and skirts options too so definitively worth it. As usual to get the outfit get down to the PixelDolls' store, click on the subscribo to subscribe, click again to check the history and look for the outfit.
The necklace I'm wearing is from Katat0nik. It's really cute! Katatonik set up a random necklace giver. Basically you pay it 10l and it will give you a necklace like the one I'm wearing but in a different color. There are 50 different colors if I remember well. The necklace giver should be behind you at the landing point, near the snow.

Outfit subscribo gift, PixelDolls
Necklace 10l, Katat0nik

If you have been reading this blog for a while you know that I'm a sucker for Crimson Shadow, so when the lovely Lokum drops on me beautiful outfits I have to blog them! You can get this gorgeous lingerie and dress for 50l each at Crimson Shadow, granted they are not free but it's a awfully reasonable price to pay for those outfits isn't it? Look for them to the left of the entrance to the club section of the store. Thank you Lokum!

Dress and lingerie both 50l, Crimson Shadow

I hope you will forgive me for getting sidetracked, but how can you resist?!

Non free stuff:
Hair from Vixen
Skin from RockBerry
Shape from Soul

0 comments: