Wednesday, November 5, 2008

KA designs, Sin and Secrets, Icing and Gigi Couture

I had a lot of catching up to do on some really nice releases so I decided to do a bundle post with lots of pictures! Here goes!

First off KA designs is bringing Paris Hilton to SL! Don't know if we should thanks them or not but for 0l you can get a box on the counter at the entrance of their store (KA skins) which includes skin, shape, shoes and dress! On the picture I kept my shape though because I like it better.


The lovely Leila from Sin and Secrets dropped a folder on me with the three new dresses in the lucky chair. They are all really nice! You can find the chair at the back of the store and the letter changes every 10 minutes.


My good friend Caillaigh told me Icing has a new freebie in store, it's this lovely red dress, but since I'd never been to Icing before I took the time of grabbing this other dress which is one of their past gifts. When you land at the store make your way straight to the freebies corner, it should be right in front of you.


Gigi couture is giving that lovely dress and bag for only 1l. Just look for the pumpkin on the right just before entering the store.


Quite a good loot isn't it? Now run along and get all that goodness!

Non free stuff:
Skin on all the pictures except the first one from Tuli
Shape from SOUL
Hair from ETD 30l the color pack at their sale.

0 comments: