Saturday, March 14, 2009

Discord in my mind

So my friend Takeshi always blogs those awesome gifts from Discord and I keep thinking that I have to go to that store and get those for my man alt.

Well last saturday I did! I joined the Discord group in world, collected all the previous group gifts in store and camped 30 minutes to get the new ones. 
So far everything is pretty normal right? But then I thought that I had to take pictures of myself and my man alt together so I needed a couple pose. Thing is I knew exactly what I wanted so I ended up making my own couple pose and another... and another.

So yeah now it is one week later and I finally get to post, so enjoy even if those might be old news to some of you!

Both outfits: Previous group gifts in store, Discord

Both outfits: Previous group gifts in store, Discord

Both outfits: Previous group gifts in store, Discord

Both outfits: Camping 30 minutes, Discord

Dunno if I will end up putting those poses in my store but I sure had fun creating them!

Oh and I swear I am going to do another blogpost before the end of the week-end with all the notecards and folders I got!

1 comments:

Pumpkin Saenz said...

Yay for Laleeta & Takeshi (the only guy in SL that I'm jealous of because he's so hot!)