Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A fancy fanny pack and other things

Yes, I suck at thinking up titles. I learned to live with it & hope y'all can too :) Today I have a little bit of everything for you: freebies, dollarbies, a little hunt & a subscribo gift!
The outfit I'm wearing in the top pic is a St. Patrick's Day gift from G Field. For 1L you can buy the capris, shirt & belt! The cute scarf & fanny pack are the latest dollarbies from concrete flowers (remember, the shop where you could slap Boy George) The scarf comes with the cutest little mouse ever & a little cherry *squee*! (If you want to see the pic bigger, click the pick & it should take you to the flickr page where you can select a bigger size)
Vellas is having a little hunt where you have to hunt for 5 (yes only five :D ) boxes! Each of them contains a different part of the outfit I'm showing. They are not hard to find at all!
And last, but definitely not least, is the dress I'm wearing. It's one of the camping prizes at Ibizarre. I had to camp for 120 mins to get it (almost twice because *someone* touched my chair & reset it when I only had 30 mins left to go *pout*) If you join the subscrib-o-matic from Ibizarre you get a cute jacket that I blogged a while ago.
The earrings & necklace are a new freebie from Alienbear. Don't forget that they are also participating in the Most Random Hunt Ever & they are giving out a beeeeeeeeeeautifull necklace in that hunt! (Not shown here *yet*)


A fancy fanny pack and other things
Top: Shirt, jeans & belt, 1L, G Field
Bottom from left to right:
Scarf, 1L en Fanny pack, 1L, Concrete flowers
Boots, skirt, emo armbands, shirt and glasses, all 0L, Vellas
Rilana dress in metalic pink, camping prize, Ibizarre
Earrings & necklace, 0L, Alienbear

2 comments:

okrebecca said...

halloo. i keep seeing this lovely alienbear set could you tell me what the name of it is please?

Asthenia said...

The Alienbear jewelry set shown in the blog post is called :
Alienbear Design (2009 NX Dark gift set) It's to the left if you enter the Alienbear mainstore :)