Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday the 13th spring sale shine

Happy weekend readers! Right now I have a few freebies for you, later on you can expect a *BIG* post about the random hunt!
The Fantasma shopping area is having a spring sale. All the stores have a little table out with discounted items. The skin I'm wearing is from Less than 3 & is free. The feather earrings are from Pididdle, they weren't free but only costed 25L & they could work well with the freebie dress from Pididdle I blogged a few days ago. The top & pants I'm wearing are the friday the 13th group gifts from Snatch.
The green dress is a temporary freebie from Nicky Ree and you can find it in her mainstore. The pink dress on the right is also from Nicky Ree & has been around forever, but I'm showing it anyway in cause you haven't seen it yet :D

Friday the 13th spring sale shine
Skin, 0L, Less than three
Feather earrings, 25L, Pididdle
Top & shorts, 0L, Snatch
Satin shine gowns, both 0L, Nicky Ree

0 comments: