Sunday, March 1, 2009

Twisted Hunt & something for the poser in you

Karla Scorbal of .::KSCreations::. is celebrating her rez day (which was February 25 --- happy belated rez day, Karla!) by placing six of her pose packs, plus a shape and some jewelry for the low, low price of $5L a piece! That's right, a pack of 10 poses is just $5L! If you've been hankerin' to get more poses, now is your chance!

KSCreations
Poses for the poser in you!



The Twisted Hunt, which started today, has some awesome goodies waiting to be scooped up by you! I'm gonna show you a few. I think there's 103 total boxes. They look like this:


Hellraiser-type box with the goods!
Hellraiser-type looking boxes that hold the goods!




Hectic Moon's entry is a pretty cute red dress. I went to a "Come As You Are" event in this and got a few IMs inquiring about it. Woot!

Hectic Moon/Twisted Hunt goody!
I'm a lady in red!




I fell in love with some of the jewelry that I received during the hunt. Most notable are the goodies given out by Ommik, Otaku Designs & Silver Wheel. Their gothy & gorgeous!

Twisted Ommik, Otaku jewelry!
Lovely details, as you can see, on these awesome pieces!




The wings from Grimm's blew me away. I love burnt orange/red (though these are more red), and they are totally faerie-like and gorgeous. I'm no expert on wings, but I know what I like! The outfit is from Twisted & Spoiled. Perfect for an outting at the club!

Twisted & Spoiled with Grimm's Faery Sales
Stunning wings, what can I say? :)



The gift outfit from Sn@tch and the chokers from Sable Rose (one with a lock, one with a key) are must-haves! Go grab 'em while they're available!

Sn@tchy
Don't procrastinate! Get these goodies!




Not free:
*Stuff in first pic:
-Top, boots, hair: Truth
-Jeans: *Last Call*

*Stuff in all the pics:
-Skin: Curio
-Poses (in all but first pic): Pffiou!

2 comments:

Rosie Barthelmess said...

Thank you so much for the mention, and I'm thrilled you enjoyed the choker set.

<3
Rosie

Pumpkin Saenz said...

Rosie: No problem, Miss Rosie! I look forward to blogging even more fabulous items of yours!

Miss Anwar: I'm glad you've been enjoying our posts! We try to update as often as possible! Hopefully we'll expose you to something that will tickle your fancy :)